India New- Find latest News India, live India news, breaking news today from India on Kashmir, politics, business, education, sports, videos, health news and much more at The Kashmir
Srinagar: A 20-year-old youth from Budgam died allegedly due to some gas leakage in the industrial estate area of Lassipora in South Kashmir’s Pulwama district on Wednesday morning.
The youth working in a cold storage at Lassipora died allegedly due to suffocation, news agency Kashmir News Observer reported.
He was rushed to the nearby hospital, where the doctors declared him brought dead on arrival, the agency said.
It also reported a police officer confirming the death due to gas leakage in a cold storage. The officer said a case in this regard has been registered and further investigation has been taken up.
The deceased has been identified as Hilal Ahmad Beigh, son of Mohammad Maqbool Beigh of Daharmuna Budgam.
I consent to the terms and conditions