University of Kashmir Jobs Recruitment 2022: Kashmir University invites applications from the candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria for engagement of Consultant Accounts, for a period of one year, purely on a temporary basis, with a consolidated honorarium mentioned in the notification.
Interested and eligible candidates can read the details given below and can apply for the vacancies.
- Name of Post: Consultant Accounts
- Salary: Rs.15,000/-
- Important Dates:
- Date of start of submission of applications: 28-03-2022
- Last date of submission of applications: 08-04-2022
- Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduates Post Graduate, experience of making receipts and payments. Have handled budgeting and it’s reporting.
- Experience in finance and accounting. Knowledge of rules regulations and financial codes regarding procurement of goods, services and civil works.
- Knowledge of income tax, GST and other statutory obligations and e-filling of their returns Skill of handling Excel, Tally and other related software applications
NOTE: The application form is available at the Campus website https://southcampus.uok.edu.in or you can also download the application form directly from below mentioned link.