Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Bokaro Steel Plant has invited applications for the posts of Attendant cum Technician (Trainee).
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of SAIL at sailcareers.com. A total of 146 vacant posts will be filled in the organization with this recruitment drive. The registration process will be open till September 15, 2022.
Candidates can check more information about the recruitment drive including education qualification, age limit, salary, and other details here.
Closing date for submitting applications: September 15, 2022
Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (NAC):
- 146 posts
- 28 Years
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation and completion apprenticeship training of a minimum one year duration in designated trade from an integrated steel plant and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- The selection of candidates will be done based on Computer Based examination (which may be Computer Based) and skill taste. The minimum qualifying marks in Computer Based examination will be determined based on 50 percentile score (for UR Category) and 40 percentile score (for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) & PWD candidates.
- Candidates who qualify in the Compute Based examination will be called for Skill Test / Trade Test in the ratio of 1:3. Skill Test / Trade Test will be only qualifying in nature and the final merit list of candidates who qualify for the Skill Test / Trade Test will be prepared based on marks obtained in the Compute Based examination only.
- Candidates selected for the post of Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee will be paid consolidated Pay of Rs. 12,900/-pm during 1st year of training and Rs.16,100/-pm during the 2nd year of training.
- General, OBC, EWS: Rs. 200
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of SAIL at sailcareers.com. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. For more details, check the detailed notification.