Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES) has invited applications for the post of General Manager (GM) in Bhubaneswar and Guwahati during the deputation period.
- Applicants are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website: www.rites.com
- While applying, the system would generate ‘Registration No.’
- A copy of this application form containing the registration no. is to be printed, signed, and attached with the application in the prescribed format along with the CV and forwarded after approval of Cadre Controlling Authority along with the document.
- The last date/time for submission of the application is 05.08.2022 by 05:00 pm.
Nature And Period Of Engagement:
The normal tenure of deputation shall be 3 years, which may be extended depending upon the recruitment and performance.
The officer should not be more than 55 years as on the last date of submission of the application. There are only 2 vacancies.
- The last date for submission is on 5th August 2022.
Applications Will Be Scrutinized :
- Educational Qualification, Evaluation of CV, length of service – 25 marks
- Previous Work Experiences and Domain Knowledge – 25 Marks
- APARs, D&AR, and Vigilance record – 25 Marks
- Potential/ Overall Suitability of the candidate to requirements – 25 Marks