National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has invited applications from interested candidates to fill up the posts of Executives in Solar PV, Data Analysis & Land Acquisition/ Rehabilitation & Resettlement.
Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies through online mode on or before 13th May 2022.
The online application link will be open from April 292022 onwards. Candidates can check more information on the recruitment including educational qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details below.
Total posts- 15
- Executive (Solar PV) – 5
- Executive (Data Analyst) – 1
- Executive (LA/ R & R) -9
- Executive – B.E./B.Tech. in any discipline.
- Executive (Data Analyst)- B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech in CS/IT/ECE or MCA or PG Degree/Diploma in Data Science/Business Analytics/Data Analytics.
- Executive (LA/R&R) – PG Degree/PG Diploma/PG Programme in Rural Management/Rural Development or MBA (Rural Management) or MSW.
- Executive (Solar PV) – 40 years
- Executive (Data Analyst) – 35 years
- Executive (LA/ R & R) – 35 years
- Executive (Solar PV) – Monthly consolidated amount of Rs 100,000
- Executive (Data Analyst) – Monthly consolidated amount of Rs 100,000
- Executive (LA/ R & R) – Monthly consolidated amount of Rs 90,000
How to apply
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the posts through the online mode from 29th April on the official website of NTPC https://careers.ntpc.co.in/openings.php. The last date to apply for the recruitment is 13th May 2022. After the submission of the online application, candidates can take a printout of the application form for future reference. No other means/modes of application shall be accepted.
Candidates belonging to the General/EWs/OBC category need to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 300. The SC/ST, PWD, and female category candidates do not need to pay the fee. They can pay the fee via offline or online mode.