The centre has allowed intrastate transport in public and private vehicles in the fourth phase of lockdown through a notification issued on Sunday.
Here’s a list of top 10 activities that will be allowed in the lockdown 4.0 between May 18 and May 31.
1. Interstate movement of passenger vehicles and buses with mutual consent of states and union territories involved.
2. Intrastate movement of passenger vehicles and buses as decided by the states and union territories.
3. All other activities will be permitted in Green, Orange and Red Zones except those specifically prohibited.
4. Interstate and Intrastate movement of medical professionals, nurses, para medical staff, sanitation personnel, ambulances without any restriction
5. All types of goods cargo including empty cargo vehicles.
6. E- Commerce activities for non-essential goods are now permitted even in Red Zones.
7. Plying of cycle rickshaws and auto rickshaws; running of taxis and cab aggregators; intra-district and inter-district plying of buses and barber shops, spas and saloons.
8. Out-Patient Departments (OPDs) and Medical clinics shall be permitted to operate , with social distancing norms and other safety precautions.
9. Installing Aarogya Setup application is no longer mandatory for employees, employers have been instructed to ask employees to install app for their own safety on ‘best efforts basis’.
10. States and Union territories have been given a free hand in adding more activities to the restricted list.
I consent to the terms and conditions