J&K Services Selection Board invites online application from eligible candidates for participation in the selection process for District/ Divisional/ UT Cadre posts shown in Annexure “A” to this Notification.
Important Dates:a) Date of Commencement for submission of online applications=20-02-2022.b) Last Date for submission of online applications =20th March, 2022
Total vacancy: 168
Application Fee:-(I) (a) For posts involving two stage examination:-
i) Junior Scale Stenographer
ii) Junior Assistantiii) Assistant Superintendent Jails.)
Fee payable: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for General Category etc. and Rs.400/-(Rupees Four Hundred only) for SC,ST,PWD & EWS Categories.
(b) For posts involving single stage examination:i) Assistant Scientific Officer, Narcoticsii) Assistant Scientific Officer, Chemistry and Toxicology
iii) Assistant Scientific Officer, DNA
iv) Assistant Scientific Officer, Biology/Serology
v) Assistant Scientific Officer, Physics
vi) Assistant Scientific Officer, Ballistics
vii) Assistant Scientific Officer, Documents
viii) Assistant Scientific Officer, Cyber Forensics
x) Tractor Driverxi) Re-toucher Artist
Fee payable: Rs.400/-(Rupees Four Hundred only) for General Category etc. and Rs.300/-(Rupees Three Hundred only) for SC,ST,PWD & EWS Categories.
• Syllabi for these posts shall be notified separately.
• Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
• The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce relevant Certificates such as Marksheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of Graduation /Post-Graduation Degree/PhD Degree in original as proof of having acquired the prescribed educational qualification on or before the cutoff date fixed for filling online application form, failing which the candidature of such candidates shall be cancelled by the Board (JKSSB) .
• Any person who finds difficulty in submission of application form due to technical issue or for any other reasons, shall be required to send a self-explanatory mail at [email protected] for seeking guidance,clarification, etc. No other mode of grievance submission in this context would be valid. Moreover, only the grievance pertaining to the active application will be replied through the mail.
• The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for subsequent stage of Selection as per the notified Criteria. Candidate can take printout of application submitted and fee payment receipt from “My Applications” link available in the Portal. Application printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on Download Application. Similarly, receipt printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on Download Receipt button available.