Cognizant has invited applications for the posts of Guide-wire Developer and CII Specialists.
Here are the details:
- Company: Cognizant India
- Posts: Guide-wire Developer and CII Specialists
- Location: Across India
- Interested candidates should have completed B.E/ B.Tech, M.Sc., or MBA from a recognized University or Institution.
- Interested candidates must have 12 years of work experience in a relevant field.
- Work as a core member of a team in a Cognizant Guide-wire Engineering team
- Own the designs of SDLC with recommended and required set of Tools, Frameworks, and Technologies.
- Reviewing of High-Level and Detailed Solution Designs.
- Research about new technologies and architectural patterns by conducting Technical Proof of Concepts.
- Propose improvements to existing platforms.
- Experience in handling Guide-wire Inceptions.
- Experience in Java, GOSU, Spring, Web Service, and Server technologies, and different levels of testing.
- Experience with the following CI/CD tools: Maven, Gradle, NPM, AWS Code Build, AWS Code Pipeline, Jenkins, GitHub Actions.
- AWS experience with services such as: EC2, Lambda, ECS, S3, EBS, VPCs, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation will be an advantage
How to Apply
- Candidates first visit https://www.cognizant.com.
- Check the Career option on the home page.
- Click on the ‘Find Job’ option on the Current page.
- Choose ‘Guide-wire Developer and CII Specialist’ job openings.
- Check the eligibility criteria and other details.
- Click Apply online.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload the relevant documents and submit them.
- Download and take a printout for reference.