Indian railways have invited online applications from eligible candidates for the engagement of apprentices
Here are the details.
The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks.
Copies of mark sheet and pass certificates of matriculation, provisional certificate/National trade certificate (NTC) certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT in the case of ITI and ITI Final Mark-Sheet must be uploaded.
Candidates should have passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of notification and the ITI pass certificate/NTC/STC should be available with them.
Scanned copy of the following documents is required:
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet and Class-10 Pass Certificate.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating date of birth).
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade-in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable, as mentioned in para 8.5 above.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
Closing date and time of Online Application: 30-06-2022 at 10:00 pm
How to apply
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.