Sneakers are everywhere! And for a good reason too. Everyone knows some person or the other who lives in sneakers endlessly. Sneakers for men, women, and kids can be found in flea markets, branded shops, online shopping sites, and even high-end designer stores. Sneakers were initially used in sports, going to the gym, and many other such physical activities. But now, they can be worn anywhere and everywhere if styled appropriately. Let’s check out some unique ways to use sneakers with multiple outfits and on different occasions.
Pairing your favorite sneakers to make a great fashion statement
Sneakers are such a favorite because of their versatility. Anyone of any age can wear them if paired well with any outfit. Let us take a look at some of the most unconventional, but inspiring ways to pair your sneaker:
- With dresses – Wearing sneakers with a dress is a huge trend now. You can spot many celebrities in such pairings adding even more fuel to this trend. It can be a basic white pair that can be worn with multiple dresses like short, mid-length, or long. They look trendier if you add the right accessories – a nice watch, a cool pair of sunglasses, some hoop earrings, or a classic denim jacket on top. You can also add a colorful scarf or stole to elevate your look to the next level.
- With denim/jeans – A good pair of jeans is a time-tested classic. Matching them to the right pair of sneakers, funky or classic will make them much more stylish. You can team it up with a casual t-shirt or a dressy blouse. Everything will look super cool. Add some light accessories like a wristwatch, some big earrings, or a layered necklace to it. A colorful belt will also amplify your overall look.
- With jackets – During chilly months, sneakers are a blessing. They keep your feet warm and cozy, and they pair perfectly with your favorite jackets. You can match them perfectly well with classic trench coats, flamboyant biker jackets, or a cool denim jacket. Just add some extras with it, like a solid top or a contrasting shirt underneath, and you will be all set to flaunt your style.
- With formal wear – Sneakers are ruling the world nowadays. From college canteens to office meetings, they can be worn comfortably. In recent years, pairing sneakers with workwear has been a huge hit. They look good with formal suits, blazers, jackets, formal shirts, and tops, with or without a tie. If you have a strict office environment, then keep in mind to choose subtly-colored sneakers for men to wear to work. Otherwise, you can dress up or dress down your work outfit with the right pair of sneakers.
Choosing the right kind of sneakers makes a great difference
There are uncountable variations of sneakers available today. But choosing the right pair for you will make it much more comfortable and wearable. When going sneaker-hunting, keep some important and useful tips in mind.
- Sports sneakers – They are classic and hugely popular amongst young and old equally. They fall under the men casual shoes category. They are cheap, resourceful, and can be worn with many outfits for men and women. Many named brands have sports sneakers as a part of their sneaker collection. You can be assured that it will come in handy on multiple occasions. Finding the best-suited one for you will be life-changing.
- Basic sneakers – A basic pair of sneakers is a must for every wardrobe. Most of the time, they are made out of canvas. But at times, they can come in leather too. They are great for everyday wear – running errands, going to school/college, or just a casual walk. Another significant aspect of it is that you can clean it easily and fast. They can be teamed with a lot of casual attire like dresses, shorts, denim, skirts, and many more.
- Hiking/Trekking sneakers – These sneakers are designed to be resilient and durable. They are normally made with water-proof materials and come with a very sturdy under-sole. It makes trekking or hiking much more comfortable and safe. Once you find the perfect pair for yourself, you will love them for a very long time. These sneakers usually are too much for everyday use. Nonetheless, many people wear them for a lot of day-to-day casual activities.
- Luxury sneakers – Yes, it is a thing nowadays. We have all seen celebrities adorning sneakers at several red carpet events. They are mostly made with high-quality materials and have a luxurious appeal. They are also available for you to buy. Many classic designer houses have their signature sneaker styles that are rapidly becoming an adored classic for all. They can be worn with anything, including gowns, dresses, suits, trousers, t-shirts, etc.
- High-fashion sneakers – These pairs also fall under the previous category but have a slight difference. They are made to look funky, colorful and create a high-fashion statement. Many well-known designer brands have come up with high-fashion statement sneakers for men in bold colors and creative designs. They can be paired with anything, from casual denim to formal tuxedos. If paired properly, they can make you look stunning.
Sneakers are here to stay and in a very fashionable way. From red carpets to college campuses–a good pair of sneakers can be found everywhere. Casual shoes like a pair of classic white sneakers look good with many different outfits. They are one of the most recommended wardrobe staples of all time. Not only women or children, sneakers for men are also getting more colorful and creative. You can now buy them online by availing of amazing dil ki deals. Whether you want your style to be minimal or extra, sneakers will always be the perfect match.