Students put in a lot of hard work in exams like JEE Main to secure a good rank. Now, the JEE Main Exam for September Session took place under the watchful eyes of NTA. Students are often worried till the time the final results are declared.
According to official sources, the JEE Main 2020 September Session result will be declared on September 11 tentatively. So, why not know your expected rank even before and stay relaxed until the release of the final result? Read on how this JEE Main Rank Predictor tool, which accurately reveals your rank based on your expected score. After giving the exam, aspirants can estimate a score using the Answer Key to calculate the score. Read on how this rank predictor works.
JEE Main Rank Predictor for 2020
Through the rank predictor, aspirants will get to know their JEE Main Ranks for the different courses. The tool will also reveal the cut-off of various colleges based on JEE Main Expected cut-off. The JEE Main Rank Predictor will be based after an analysis of the last 5 years Rank List for more accuracy.
The JEE Main 2020 January Session was successfully concluded between 6th – 9th January 2020. The April Session is pushed to the month of September. The exam is conducted between 1st – 6th September. Before the publication of the JEE Main Rank List, test-takers can get an approximate idea of their rank. It can be done by providing the approximate scores of JEE Main.
JEE Main Rank Predictor 2020: How to use?
Aspirants can follow the steps mentioned below to use the JEE Main 2020 Rank Predictor:
Step I: Provide the Score
- Expected Marks: Candidates can use the September Answer Key (when it is out) to calculate their score or can provide an estimated score of JEE Main September exam.
- Category: After that, select the category from the drop-down menu options which includes – General, EWS, SC, ST and OBC.
- Gender: After that, aspirants must select their gender.
- State: Then, candidates must select their respective states from the drop-down option.
- Finally, one must hit the “Predict Now” button.
Step II: Registration
Well, candidates have to register first to use the JEE Main Rank Predictor. Aspirants have to register with their names, mail ID and contact details. Your general predicted rank range and colleges that fall in your rank category will be displayed.
For example, Shiva, a general category aspirant from Delhi NCR is expecting a JEE Main score of 160. Shiva can provide that score in the JEE Main Rank Predictor. After that, his expected rank range will be displayed, which is between 13501 and 17199.
Rank Predictor comes with multi-filter options to check Prospective Colleges
- Students can use the filters available in the sidebar to derive more specific results. This will help in narrowing down the search. With this tool, students can also check expected colleges in a particular rank range. One can use multiple filters at the same time.
- Aspirants can also use state-wise filters to find your preferred college as per the rank. One has to just select the states that one wishes to study in.
- The Cut-off Quota filter will help to select if aspirants fall under any such quota.
- With the Substream filter, students can further choose collegeson the basis of the various streams like – Computer science, Mechanical engineering, Civil engineering etc.
- There is a City Filter to narrow your search based on the city you want to study.
- In the Degree Filter option, choose the degree or course of your choice.
By using the rank and the previous year cut off details of various colleges all over India. On the basis of a student’s expected score, the JEE Main rank predictor shares the list of prospective colleges. Using various filters, students can narrow their search through the JEE Main Rank Predictor. Listed below are some of the advantages of using the JEE Main 2020 Rank Predictor to know about prospective colleges:
It will keep you prepared and a step ahead than your peers prior to knowing the estimated rank and figure out the colleges using multiple filters, as mentioned above.
- It will help you predict your chances of getting into premier colleges like the NITs, IIITs, etc.
- Aspirants can also derive loads of information on those colleges like fees, placement reviews, course structure, cut-offs and others.
- Students can improve their performance in JoSSA and state-level counsellings based on the personalized report.
Thus, JEE Main Rank Predictor can be useful to help students stay relaxed, even if the final results are out. Results are the only aim of hard-working students. So, after all, exams are over students are always tense with the outcomes.
Thus the JEE Main 2020 Rank Predictor will drive away such tension and worry and will also help students to be prepared better before the admission process starts. With the JEE Main September exam conducted, results and admission are the next big events that will dominate the scene, so all the best for the future!
(The article has been produced by The Kashmir Monitor in collaboration with Collegedunia.com)