HDFC has announced Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022-23 to provide financial assistance to help high-performing students from underprivileged backgrounds
The program will also offer selected candidates additional support which could include mentorship and access to career counseling programs.
The scholarship is exclusively meant for meeting the academic expenses of the selected candidates which includes tuition fee, hostel fee, learning devices or aids, books, stationery, etc.
- Open for students who have passed Class 10 and who are studying in Class 11 or 12 in recognized schools/colleges across India.
- Applicants must have obtained at least 60% marks in the previous class or board exams.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be below Rs 6,00,000, from all sources.
- Special consideration will be given to –
- Girl students
- Students who are going through any kind of crisis (lost a parent/both parents, terminal illness in family, etc.)
- Children of employees of HDFC & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- Students from pan-India are eligible.
- Rs 18,000
Note: Scholarship funds can be utilized only for academic expense purposes which include tuition fees, exam fees, books, stationery, online learning, and payment of internet/data pack bills.
- Passport size photograph
- Marksheet of previous education qualification
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/PAN Card)
- Current year admission proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate)
- Applicant Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque (Information will also be captured in the application form)
- Income Proof (any of the three proofs given below)
- Income Proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
- Proof of family/personal crisis (if applicable)
How to apply