- 1Govt starts “My Town My Pride” initiative for Municipal areas in Srinagar
- 2Gupkar signatories unite under ‘Peoples Alliance’ banner; seek return of pre-August 5, 2019 position, urge Centre to initiate dialogue for resolving Kashmir problem
- 3‘Paanch sau peti wasta hai iss saal’: Kashmir farmer’s rib-tickling interview is breaking internet
- 4(Watch) National media hits new low: Journalists clash in full public view at Mumbai
- 5In Kashmir parts, PM Modi’s birthday celebrated with dance, cakes
- 6Cricket on the edge: A Kashmir hillock turned into a pitch with one of the world’s scariest boundaries
- 7Sinking souvenirs: Is this winter going to be an end of Kashmir houseboats?
I am Mohammad Dawood, a Multimedia journalist at The Kashmir Monitor with an experience of more than four years. I look after ideation, visualization and editing of news stories and documentaries. I also write screenplays and narrations. I have wide experience of reporting for reputed organizations such as BBC, Voice of America, AFP, Al-Arabiya, The Quint and MediaVigil. I have worked with prominent filmmaker Rebecca Beyrill for NatGeo and Fashion designer Ritu Kumar.