DD Kashmir Recruitment 2021: DD Kashmir has released an official notification inviting all the interested and eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Casual Presenter/Anchor.
This process is not for employment. The applicants will be required to undergo a screening process. Selected candidates will be invited for assignment by the Doordarshan Kendra strictly on as and when required basis, as per the day-to-day requirements of programmes at the Kendra, and your availability on the date and time of assignment.
Qualifications of the candidates:
a) For general programmes:
DD Kashmir Recruitment 2021: Essential qualifications
1. Graduation in any discipline.
2. Age between 21 and 35
3. Persons having good command over written and spoken Kashmiri/ Urdu/ English/ Hindi.
4. Photogenic personality
5. Broadcast worthy voice, language and pronunciation.
CHECK THESE OUT
1. Degree/diploma/PG diploma in journalism and mass communication
2. Good knowledge of current affairs and general knowledge.
3. Knowledge and experience of working on computers.
4. Availability as per the exigency of the programme.
How to apply for DD Kashmir Recruitment 2021:
Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed Biodata format provided with the advertisement to the following address by September 30, 2021:
Doordarshan Kendra Srinagar,
Near Abdullah Bridge,
Srinagar- 190001 UT of Jammu and Kashmir, India