Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up Probationary Officer (PO)/Management Trainee posts in various banks in India.
The registration for IBPS PO Exam for the year 2022-23 has already started on its website ibps. in.
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for the selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Banks is tentatively scheduled for October 2022 / November 2022.
A total of 6432 vacancies will be filled for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts for filling up 6 Public Sector Banks. Canara Bank has the highest number of vacancies with 2500 Posts followed by Union Bank of India with 2094 Posts. The candidates can check more details related to vacancy, eligibility, selection, etc. for IBPS PO 2022 Recruitment below:
- Bank of India: 535
- Canara Bank: 2500
- Punjab National Bank: 500
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 253
- UCO Bank: 550
- Union Bank of India: 2094
- Starting date of application: August 1, 2022
- Last date of application: August 22, 2022
- IBPS PO PET date 2022: September/ October 2022
- Prelims Exam date 2022: 15, 16, and 22 October 2022
- Admit Card date 2022: October 2022
- Result date 2022: November 2022
- Mains Exam date 2022: 26 November 2022
- Mains Admit card date 2022: November 2022
- Mains Result date 2022: November 2022
- Interview date 2022: January/ February 2023
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both dates inclusive).
The selection of candidates will be done through:
- IBPS PO 2022 Prelims Exam
- IBPS PO 2022 Mains Exam
- IBPS PO 2022 Interview
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online only from 02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee payment details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated then the online transactions may not have been successful.
- SC/ST/PWBD candidates – Rs 175
- Other – Rs 850
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for details and updates.