Srinagar Blaze Destroys Residential House

1 min read
afklhahkl 4dgjrR

SRINAGAR: A three-storey residential house was damaged in a fire incident in Chanapora area of Central Kashmir Srinagar district during night.

An official said one residential house three storeyed pacca GCI sheet roofed was involved in fire duc to electric short circuit.

He said that the ceiling, doors, windows, furnishing, bedding, internal wooden patching, refrigerator, geyser, washing machine laptop, gold Jewellery etc and other house goods of ground and first floor got partly damaged in fire.

He added that one adjacent Food and supplies store single storey sustained indirect damage due to heat and water.

Meanwhile the police have taken cognizance of the incident.(KS)

(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by The Kashmir Monitor staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)